Guideline for COVID19
- Digital check in for reservations.
- Documents will be sent by mail.
- At the check in, the customer will be welcomed with safety devices worn by the reception staff and invited to wear camping bracelet and provided with covid19 guidelines.
- The reception will be equipped with plexiglass screens and hand gel sanitizing to be used before and after the entrance.
- Payment if made by debit and credit card requires sanitization of the device.
- The behavioral guidelines for the campsite will be on the notice board at the reception.
- The hygienic services will be cleaned with ordinary and EXTRAORDINARY sanitization several times/day with suitable anti-covid19 systems, with chlorine-based products with a percentage equal to 0.1%, equipped with sanitizing gel dispensers for hands to be used before and after the use of igeinic services;
- The showers will have not only extraordinary sanitisations, but also the supply of spray nebulizers inside each shower to further sanitize before its use
- Signs will be applied for the spacing and for the rules to be followed, both in the toilets and in places of public use.
- Access to the free beach is allowed respecting the safety distances of 3.5 meters between umbrellas and 2 meters for the sunbeds, avoiding gatherings between groups of different umbrellas.
Services available to clients
Children’s play areas
Five-a-side sand football field
Beach volley court
Sun umbrella and sunbed rental
Token washing machines
Restaurant “La Pineta”
From breakfast to pre-dinner drinks, from quick lunch to a romantic dinner, our seafront restaurant, La Pineta,
will whet your appetite with a large menu of delicious dishes and plenty of traditional fish dishes.
For reservation phone us on 377 3485183